Q came with a very rudimentary bimini and dodger. It provided almost no protection from weather and seas. We often got soaked on passage… and it was ugly.
We were able to reuse the stainless steel frame and had a new bimini and dodger made. The new one has:
- grey vinyl construction
- clear plastic panel between the bimini and dodger
- clear side panels attached to the dodger
- sun shades that zip onto the bimini
- a ‘frown’ zippered opening in the dodger
- pretty navy blue edge piping
- holds 4 removable solar panels
This is a MUCH more comfortable solution… and it looks great too.